Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sleeping Babes

It is nothing short of a small, incredible miracle when you can get both of your babies to nap at the same time. L went down shortly after 2 and M is in his crib working on going to sleep. He has always been so much easier than she ever dreamed of being in terms of going to sleep. For this I am grateful. Not much going on around here today. Have a play date with a neighbor/co-worker/friend at 4. We plan on the girls playing, the boys hanging out and we will enjoy a glass of wine. July is going by too fast in my opinion. I haven't done nearly enough relaxing. Summer will officially be over for teachers August 21st when we return to work. Ah the new school year. I had hoped I wouldn't be returning and that I could stay home with my children however that isn't the way it worked out this year. Maybe next year. We shall see.....

No comments: